Wednesday, February 4, 2009

5 weeks and counting


One thing I am starting to notice is that the week days kinda blur by. I go to work, come home, help Summer and Silas out, go to Bible study (Monday and Wednesday), unwind for a bit, then get some sleep. I really have not had much time to even take pictures during the week, so most of the pictures as of late are from the weekends.

This past weekend my brother Jason and his fiance Katy had their first visit with Silas. They were a little late (leave it to my brother to get lost even with the help of a GPS :) ), and Silas was asleep by the time they got here, but they did get to see him a little bit Friday evening. They left after lunch on Saturday, so it was a relatively short visit. Jason has been having some issues at work - he needs prayers to get through them.

What time I have not been spending helping Summer and Silas out, I have been devoting to rewriting CofCPages.org. I dont know if I mentioned it before, but a brother in Indiana sent me his software, and I am in the process of upgrading it to meet the needs of my system. It is pretty exciting stuff.

I think Silas is trying to make mommy a liar today. She was very upset when I got home - Silas had been crying pretty much the entire day. A friend from church was nice enough to take him for a couple hours this morning (this was arranged a few days ago, before the crying fit), and he behaved for her, but when he got home he went right back to crying. Now I am home, Summer is taking a shower, and I sit here typing on the laptop a few feet from his bed. He is awake, but quiet. He wants to show others that he can behave, just not for mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment